- iEARN Multilingual Workshop Toolkit (resources in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, Espanol, French, Hindi, Kiswahili, Urdu)
- iEARN Multimedia Guide for Ideas on How to Introduce iEARN.
- Curriculum Integation and Activity Plans. (iEARN-USA resource)
- Professional Development Outlines. (iEARN-Pakistan resource)
iEARN workshops generally focus on:
- Developing project-based curricula that integrate national educational standards and 21st century learning skills;
- Addressing how specific technology-based project work meets the curriculum and classroom teaching needs of each participating member;
- Building the skills needed to engage in collaborative activities, such as peer review, team-building, joining regional and international learning communities, computer access scheduling;
- Identifying and introducing connective technologies that are appropriate for the technology situation of the participating educators, such as secure WWW-based forums, global exchanges of art, photographs and other graphic images, videoconferencing, and chatting in a safe environment;
- Creating specific international links with individual educators in other countries with whom to work on age-appropriate online collaborative projects; and
- Exploring after school and student club options for online project-based learning.
- skills and resources to begin and initiate collaborative online projects
- multimedia training resources
- an online community of colleagues worldwide
Interested in scheduling iEARN professional development in your country or region? Contact your iEARN Country Coordinator to learn of possible opportunities.