Invitation to Join Global Art Contest
We invite your students to join a Global Art Contest to show their love and solidarity for their country.
Students will express their ideas and thoughts through different creative expressions and share it globally by posting their work in iEARN Project My Identity, Your Identity.
Topic is ‘I Love My Country Because…’ Students can choose any of the themes given below.
Participating students who upload their project work in the iEARN Project My Identity, Your Identity on time will be entitled to get a Certificate of Participation.
Steps to Follow:
- Students must create an original picture based on the theme selected for the contest.
- Take a very good high-quality photo of your Artwork
- Join the My Identity, Your Identity project with your students if you have not already HERE.
- Upload their artwork on the forum in the iEARN project, My Identity, Your Identity.
- Reply to at least 2 other students’ posts to appreciate their work.
Date of Submission: April 10, 2023
- Students aged 5-15 years
Format for entries:
- Fine Arts (Any medium can be used)
- Photography (short films or digital photos)
- People & Values
- Art & Literature
- Natural Beauty
- Food & Spices
- Talent, Generosity, Optimism
How to enter?
Every entry should include:
- Student Name
- Grade (currently studying)
- School Name
- Email id (required for certificate)
- Theme of picture
- Size: minimum A4, maximum A3
- Must be an original artwork of student.
- Must refrain from inappropriate language or content.
- Any medium can be used including color pencils, sketch pens, crayons, oil pastels, watercolors, acrylic colors, oils paints or any other mediums on canvas or paper.
- Artwork must be related to the theme selected.
- Must be uploaded to the iEARN My Identity, Your Identity forum in a digital format, as either a .jpg or .png.
- Must have a minimum resolution of at least 2400 pixels x 2400 pixels.
- Must have a maximum size of no more than 10 Mb.
- Must not contain copyrighted material.
Certificate of Participation:
Participating students who upload their project work on time will be entitled to get a certificate of participation.
Project facilitators -iEARN Pakistan